My Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Okay Beautiful Girl

Hello Everyone!

Recently I discovered artist Diane Duda through Funky Kits Store
which carries several Diane Duda's rubber stamps.
I just love her style, her art work puts a happy
face on me and warms my heart.

Diane has started to draw digi stamps based on her paintings
and they are available at her Etsy Shop.
Of course, I cannot resist buying some of them and
use the images for my card making.

This is my card using Diane Duda's digi stamp
Okay Beautiful Girl. Isn't she gorgeous?


I have water colored the image with Distress Inks.


Flowers ~ WOC
Sentiment ~ LOTV Sentiment Tags
Dies ~ Go Kreate, Marianne Design, Memory Box, Spellbinders
Designer paper ~ Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour collection
Other embellishments are from my stash.


I enjoyed making this card and I hope you like it too.

Thanks so much for visiting me and
have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,
Katie 

I am participating in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

The stamp is cute indeed and your card design with all the ribbon and the lace definitely compliment the character.

Hugs,
Alexandra

Gina Knott said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the colour combo and gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Céline said...

so so gorgeous
hugs
céline

Judy Corner said...

Beautiful card! Many thanks too for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy x

Lynne K said...

Another beautiful card, Katie! I love the butterflies, and the colours are so delicate and pretty. Thanks again for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Cinderella said...

Hello what a nice Birthday card you made here and thank you very much for joining us at Paradise of Stamps
Hugs Cinderella
Xx